- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect? Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
- Your billing details when you sign up for one of our membership
- Your professional information when you sign up for one of our membership
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book a tour
- Contact us via our website
- Sign-up to one of our membership
How will we use your data? Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data? Our Company securely stores your data on the Cloud as part of our CRM system called Nexudus.
Our Company will keep your data as long as you are a member. Once your membership has expired, we will delete your data by 30 days.
Marketing Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected].
What are your data protection rights? Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to ensure - You have the right to request Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at: + 351 937 355 524
- Or write to us: [email protected]
What are cookies? Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use? There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember you previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies? You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Call us: +351 937 355 524